Monday, January 25, 2016

Six Word Memoirs

Here are some Six Word Memoir reflections created after reading about the problem of homelessness in America...

"I didn't know what to write about at first, so I went online and saw a bunch of pictures of people tossing money at homeless people. And I thought 'That isn't what they need.'" -Nayan
 Homelessness: Don't Give Coins; Give Change

"After reading, I had a question. And I wanted the colors to represent stitches of people trying to cover up the problem." -Abby
 Why does homelessness make you less?


"No one wants to be pitied, but that's what happens to homeless people. But we read about how they made a community. The rainbow colors are to show what people want to see and the darker colors show the mess." -Alicia, Elizabeth, & Izzie
Homelessness: Pitied and seen as powerless